Looking for help on your next hardware or software project?
Winfield Electronics LLC is a small but nimble electronics company started to provide creative solutions for hardware and software problems. We have extensive experience in product design from conception to manufacturing hand-off, and coding experience in many different languages. Whether it’s a one-off prototype board, an interesting open source project, an engineering tool, or a full scale product design you’re looking for, you’ve come to the right place.
- Extensive experience in schematic and printed circuit board layout using Cadence and Eagle.
- Extensive experience programming for embedded hardware using C, Assembly, and C++.
- Experience in programming for mobile and desktop environments using Java, C#, and Python.
- In-depth knowledge of processor architecture including Cortex M, 8051 derivatives, and FPGAs.
- Experience with low level debugging using oscilloscopes, hardware debuggers, and logic analyzers.
- Adept at hands-on work including circuit board construction, harnessing, and testing.
- Extensive experience in documenting, writing, and diagramming.
If you are looking for help on your next project, contact me at email@example.com or the email listed on my business card project.